JellyBlast Rom for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (which support GingerBread :) )
Make it look like ICS installed...
Before starting Check: How To Root And Install CWM Recvovery :Galaxy Y
Before starting ,
- Create back-up of all your data
- Phone should possess atleast 65% battery life left
- We aren't responsible for any problems with your device, Do this at your own risk.
- Rooting Voids Warranty
So, lets Begin .....
- Before Starting Root Your device and Install CWM Recovery- Click here
- Download the JellyBlast Rom from 4share by searching " JellyBlastGenEDSigned.zip" ( about 122 MB)
- Using USB connect your phone to Pc and copy the downloaded Rom file to your SD card.
- Disconnect device from PC.
- Boot into Recovery Mode-( Press Home+Volume Up+Power buttons)
- Now you can use home button to select and Volume buttons to navigate.
- Next you have to wipe all of the given stuffs: [ wipe format, wipe system, wipe data, wipe boot, wipe dalvick, wipe cache ]
- Next select "install zip from SD card" and in the coming page select "choose zip from SD card".
- Now select the downloaded "JellyBlast.zip" rom file from your SD card and confirm it.
- Now you have to wait till the process is finished. It will take some time.
- When Jellybean is successfully installed, you will get a confirmation. Next go to main menu and select" Reboot System Now", and wait for it to restart.
- Please note that the first boot takes quite some time, be patient.
Note: If your device hangs on boot screen/welcome screen, no need to worry. Just do all these steps again after removing the battery and reloading it.
Comment in case of problem .....